TNI has released a new version of the ROMLOAD utility that allows to load games in the ROM format under MSX-DOS in the memory of a Konami SCC-I (Sound Cartridge) or ESE-SCC cartridge.
What's new ?
- fixed support to run 16 kB mapped games in the SD-Snatcher Sound Cartridge
- added support to run the MSX-DOS 2 Kernel in a Sound Cartridge
- added reformatted usage output to make everything fit a WIDTH 80 screen
- .ROM is now the default extension
- fixed subslot number display when detected in an expanded slot
- fixed bug causing non-existing Sound-Cartridges to be detected
- added support to use ESE-SCC up to 512 kB of RAM in stead of a Sound Cartridge
- updated /P to enable patching up to 64 blocks within the limits of the ROM image
Link : TNI - ROMLOAD